Thursday, January 17, 2008

I did myself an injustice

It must be due to the rain yesterday...
My cough and sore throat were at their worst during the interviews today.

Despite the fact I apologised in advance for my weak voice, I was not able to communicate as effectively as I would have liked to :(((
My head started to spin by the 3rd min of the interviews due to lack of oxygen as I overstrained my lungs and struggled at making sounds with my swollen throat.

Many a times I thought I was going to faint but yet I couldnt/didnt as I really treasured the opportunity & wanted to get my message across.
It felt like the times when I was drunk and yet I knew I have to get home safely. So with my strong will, I always managed to get home safely.

However it really doesnt matter that I survived the interview, i know I did a crap job. There was no way I could be thinking properly having a giddy spell.
Im so upset with myself, i really could have expressed myself better :(

No comments: